- Joe Knoche Builds a Stone Wall, 1942, etching by Mahonri M.Young
- Weir Farm, The Little Gate, 1991, tri-partite color photograph by Gretchen Garner, first Visiting Artist.
- The Farm, etching by J. Alden Weir
- 89 etchings and drypoints by J. Alden Weir. This collection represents over 60% of Weir's work in graphics and depicts Weir Farm, portraits of family and friends, the Isle of Man series, among other subjects.
- Spring Landscape, Branchville, 1882, watercolor by J. Alden Weir
- Doris and Sperry in the Studio, 1995, photograph by Tina Barney
- Untitled canal scene, 1879, watercolor, J. Alden Weir
- On the Porch at Weir's Farm, watercolor, undated, by J. Alden Weir
- Rainstorm at Weir's Stable, pastel, undated, by Caroline Weir Ely
- Interior of Living Room, 1912, watercolor, by Dorothy Weir Young